Preferred Drug List
for CCHP Members
Search Online Formulary
- Medi-Cal Rx Contract Drug List
- CCHP Plan A, Plan B, Plan A2, IHSS Plan A-2 Formulary
- Basic Health Care Formulary
The Formulary or Preferred Drug List (PDL) is only a listing of preferred medications; if your provider has clinical reasons to choose a second line agent, they will need to complete a prior authorization form and contact the health plan. For Medi-Cal members, your provider should contact Medi-Cal Rx. For our other members please refer to your "Evidence of Coverage" (EOC) for information about co-pays and exclusions to coverage for your specific situation. Most over-the-counter (OTC) medication is not covered, except where specified, and medical supplies and devices are not included in the PDL.
View the most recent version of the PDL (Basic Health Care | Commercial). Please note that the PDL is only available in English; if Spanish services are needed, please contact the CCHP pharmacy unit at the number below.
- All CCHP members and recipients of county health programs are subject to the PDL protocols.
- All prescriptions must be filled at a CCHP network pharmacy. A list of local pharmacies is provided below.
- All questions regarding the PDL, covered drugs, prior authorizations, or other pharmacy related matters should be addressed to the CCHP pharmacy unit at:
925-957-7260 (option 2).
Our Pharmacy Benefits Manager, Perform Rx, has a contract with Walgreens to allow members in the plans listed below, to sign up to receive certain medications by mail with a valid prescription.
Mail Order Prescription Service
- County Plan A/B, Plan A2
- IHSS Plan a2
- ARCC Plan
- Superior Court Plan
By registering with the Walgreens Mail Service website you can conveniently refill your prescriptions online, access your prescription history order status, and more.
Forms and Resources
- Walgreens Brochure
- Walgreens Mail Service Registration & Prescription Order Form
- Walgreens Mail Service Prescriber Fax Form